Lectures in Membrane Biochemistry
- The endomembrane system - endocytosis and exocytosis (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- The endomembrane system - vesicular transport and protein trafficking (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- Transport across membranes 1 - Proteins (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- Transport across membranes 2 - Small molecules and ions (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- Mitochondria and chloroplasts - analysis of compartments (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- Bioenergetics (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- The respiratory chain and oxidative phosphorylation (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- Oxidative phosphorylation, respiratory control and the chemiosmotic hypothesis (Acrobat, .pdf file)
- ATP Synthase - Coupling ATPase (Acrobat, .pdf file)
Course web pages
Membrane Biochemistry web pages
Cell and Molecular Biology: Concepts and Experiments
Gerald Karp. Fifth Edition 2008. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
Please observe copyright on material incorporated into presentations linked from here.
Relevant Nobel prizes
John F. Allen web page
Lectures | Energy and Evolution | Membrane Biochemistry | Membrane Proteins | Cell Biology and Developmental Genetics | Inaugural Lecture | Rudi Lemberg Lectures
This page and materials linked internally and not otherwise subject to the stated copyright are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.